Dr Ghufran Ahmed Jassim
Lecturer at Family and Community Medicine Department
Tel: +973 17351450 exe 2511
Ghufran Ahmed BSc, MD, MSc, ABMS, Lecturer in Family and Community Medicine Department. She graduated from Arabian Gulf University with BSc, MD and MSc degrees in Medicine. She also completed a 4year family physician residency program affiliated with Royal College of General Practitioners in Ireland and was also awarded Arab Board certificate in medical specialization. She is the module coordinator of Evidence based health and student selective component. She is the author of many peer-reviewed publications. Her research interests are in women’s and children’s health, chronic illnesses and medical education. She is doing a PhD in General practice department at RCSI.
Women’s and children’s health, chronic illnesses and medical education.
1. Jassim G, Whitford D, Grey I. Psychological interventions in women with non metastatic breast cancer: Cochrane review. Issue 22 (6 October).The Cochrane Library 2010.
2. Jassim G., Al-Shboul Q., Attitudes of Bahraini Women towards the Menopause: Implications for Health Care Policy, Maturitas 2008;59(4):358-372.
3. Jassim G., Al-Shboul Q., Bahraini Women’s Knowledge towards Menopause: Implications for Health Care Policy, Climacteric Journal 2009;12:38-48.
4. Jassim G. Managing menopause-associated vasomotor symptoms: a summary of the evidence. The Journal of Family Practice. Accepted for publication.
5. Jassim G., Hashim K., AlEkri E., AlArrayed A., Mandeel M. (2006) “Treatment of Anemia in Infants”, Bahrain Medical Bulletin, 28(3):116-117.